Referring doctors please click here
We at Advanced Perio are adapting to the changes brought about by the arrival of the COVID-19. Our office has been mandated by the Washington State Governor to close through May 18 to all but emergencies, in order to maximize availability of personal protective equipment to our essential front-line healthcare workers. We’re donating our protective equipment and are proud to be doing our part to protect our broader community.
We have decided to further limit the types of appointments offered in our office due to recent developments, as well as the following emerging evidence:
- The prevalence of COVID infections is rising in the region, meaning more individuals may have the virus without knowing
- Dental procedures create aerosols which may contain the virus
- Current OSHA recommended dental personal protective equipment may be insufficient to prevent infection with the virus
In an effort to protect you, our patients, as well as our team and facility, we will only be seeing patients in our office who meet the following criteria:
- Severe emergency that cannot be adequately managed with antibiotics and pain medications and which would otherwise result in a trip to the hospital Emergency Room
- Suture removal for patients where retention of sutures may lead to complications
Our team will be reaching out to you to reschedule your upcoming appointments. We appreciate your understanding and help with navigating this crisis. Together we will get through this.