Dear Valued Patients:
We are open and are here to assist you in scheduling your needed periodontal care. If your appointment was canceled during our COVID-19 closure and you have yet to reschedule this appointment, please contact our office directly at 206.223.1501 or email us at [email protected].
For information detailing our ongoing efforts to make our office as safe as possible for your visit please visit the links at right.
You will see some changes on your upcoming visit to our office:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We will ask you to complete all paperwork from your own devices, ideally prior to coming to the office. Any forms will be sent electronically to you to complete.
- We will pre-appoint your next visit on arrival or from the dental chair to minimize your travel through the office
- Our staff will be wearing masks and additional PPE. Know that they have all been screened and will not be permitted to work if sick.
- We have removed items from our reception area that are difficult to disinfect like magazines and newspapers.
- We request that all patients wear masks, so please bring your own, or we will provide one to you on arrival.
- For a complete list of what we are doing to keep the office safe for you, please visit this link.
We look forward to seeing you and hope you and your family are safe and healthy.
The Team at Advanced Perio